Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 359

Thread: Games: The Official Halo 2 Topic [OT!]

  1. #251
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah, MC is too cool for a chick.

  2. #252
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Samus's suit was built by an ancient race that's technologically superior to everyone. And lets her have force fields and that jazzes, but inf different ways (Screw attack >_&gt [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Plus Samus has boobs.

  3. #253
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well MC's suit was reversed engineered from a Jackal's shield, BY HUMANS, he didn't need no crappy race to build his suit for him.

    MC kicks more ass, though.

  4. #254
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, N, i think you missed a very well made point by Xel...

    Samus does have the boobs.

  5. #255
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    BOOBS.

    Halo 2 better than Halo 1 so far? I might try it for PC if it is.

  6. #256
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Parts of it are. Not all of it, as I listed before.

    Of course I'll let you know which is better on the 28th or maybe sooner.

  7. #257
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Once you find more downloads we need to try if a downloaded map will transfer to another XBox...

  8. #258
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    UPDATE: Beat it on Normal, it didn't update my profile. I will be angry if Halo 3 does not implement the old medal system. I'll have to beat Legendary on a different profile... dang it. Halo 2 has so many disappointing things. I'll test the multiplayer greatly next week, however.

    EDIT: Just got an idea, what if I beat The Great Journey (last level) on Legendary Co-Op, would that appear on my untouched profile... more info once I try it out. Just food for thought... More later.

    EDIT 2: Tried what I mentioned above didn't work. Back in Halo you could do that and it would unlock all the levels on the new profile. Man Halo 2 has a lot of disappointing things. "If it is not broke do not fix it."

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 17, 2004 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font>

  9. #259
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, i beat the game, after being distracted with obssessively long bouts of online play and multiplayer, and im still not sure if its better than the original. I'll decide later, but as it stands right now, its by no means a worse game, just different.

    Downloaded foundation through Xbox Live. This game needs more small, simple stages like this; especially for those who cant get online. I await more downloads.

  10. #260
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be sure to let you know which is better by the end of next week. I thought they knew what they were doing. I expected a few bugs, but nothing like what has been happening.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •